Work. Place. Culture. Conference.
5-7 May 2022
Welcome – to the conference which brings work from anywhere to absolutely everywhere. Join remote professionals and destinations from around the world as they inspire a global workforce who have greater location flexibility than ever before, and the destinations which are reinventing to support them through policy, infrastructure and community.
Since 2020, Dubrovnik has been host to award winning programs and events focused on remote work policy. In 2020, the city hosted Croatia’s first digital nomad conference ‘Dubrovnik for Digital Nomads’, and the world’s first Digital Nomads-in-Residence program. In 2022, the Work. Place. Culture. Conference and official Workation launch are brought to you by the same teams, slated to follow on from the success of previous events.
Croatia was the 2nd country in Europe after Estonia, and 7th in the world to offer a digital nomad visa. Dubrovnik, the pearl of the Adriatic, continues to serve as one of Europe’s key destinations – especially in leading a global dialogue focused on remote professionals and offering a platform for collaboration, co-creation, knowledge exchange and sustainable strategies. The inaugural Work. Place. Culture. Conference is an essential event to attend if you’re looking at the intersection of remote professionals and destinations in 2022! We hope you’ll join us this May in Dubrovnik.
The industry event bringing together destinations and remote professionals
Join us in Dubrovnik and online
Work. Place. Culture. Conference is an industry event bringing together a range of speakers who will share insights over 3 experience-rich days in Dubrovnik. Attendees will hear the latest trends, data and insights into destinations who offer digital nomad visas and companies with best practice remote and hybrid policy.
This Conference is Designed For:
- looking to attract remote workers and digital nomads.
- connect and collaborate with regions and “nomad trails”
- share success stories and further build your profile to a global audience in an event blending destinations + decision makers.
- creating/updating remote/hybrid work policy, looking for expertise and global best practice for talent attraction, retention, productivity and wellbeing.
- with a remote work policy – promote your business to attract global talent and build profile as leading RW companies.
- employees: learn about advocacy and support for remote work, travel and work from home (wfh).
- Tools: remote collaboration, hiring, consulting, legal & tax
- Teams: off-sites, team building, wellbeing, coaching, etc.
- Digital Nomads: vanlife, retreats, communities, sustainability.
WIN A WORKATION
The Dubrovnik Tourist Board is launching its official pilot workation program at the Work. Place. Culture. Conference. The workation, in partnership with Saltwater Nomads and Sun Gardens Dubrovnik includes from 1 to 9 May 2022. One team will win a 5 star stay, welcome dinners, tours, coworking and present at Work. Place. Culture. Conference.
Registration Now Open
Tickets for General Admission (GA), VIP and Destination ticket holders available.
This event is hybrid. Day 1 and Day 2 conference sessions are livestreamed. Recordings will be available to paying online and in person ticket holders.
Keynote Address + Panels
Fortress Walls ‘Netwalking’
Happy Hour Panel
Keynote Address + Panels
Digital Nomad Destinations
Game of Thrones Tour